Burglary and Housebreaking Insurance

This policy provides cover for loss of or damage to property by violent entry into or out of the premises or an attempt thereat

The policy indemnifies policyholders against loss of or damage or destruction to property arising from theft, burglary, or attempt thereat through the forcible and violent entry. Some of the insurable properties are stock-in-trade, customer's goods held in trust or commission, plant and machinery, personal effects, and household goods.