House Holder's / Owner's Insurance

This is a comprehensive policy designed mainly for owners and tenants of private dwelling houses. 

This is a comprehensive cover designed to protect the owners and tenants of private dwellings.
It covers the building and contents against loss of or damage caused by fire and special perils. Theft of personal effects and contents by violent and forcible breaking into or out of the premises or attempt thereat.
Alternative accommodation in a similar or same locality up to a maximum of 3 months, personal liability cover to the members of the general public as owner/tenant and personal accidents cover including domestic employees.